Being a great designer is so much more than just making pretty things or knowing how to use Creative Suite; we’re looking for someone who can strategically employ visual solutions to solve problems for our clients. You will work under the supervision of our Senior Art Director, but that’s not to be mistaken with pixel pushing. The ideal candidate can take direction, but is also comfortable taking the lead on projects and bringing original ideas to the table. You have an opinion, you embrace the challenges of joining a growing creative agency, and you’re passionate about creating beautiful work that works.
You’re humble. You have a sense of humor. You take your job but not yourself too seriously. You love social media but you’re not opposed to reading an actual book. You have a life outside of work that balances you out and positively influences your day-to-day.
Sound like your jam?
- 2-4 years graphic design experience, and a strong portfolio to show for it
- Agency experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong conceptual thinking that translates client’s needs into clear, visual solutions
- Deep knowledge of layout/composition, typography, and color theory
- A solid understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices, and how they’re applied to web-based applications and branding
- Production chops are a big plus
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Everyone knows the aloof creative type with his or her head in the clouds, but we want someone who can stay on top of their work and keep it moving through the agency
- Obsessive attention to detail
- We work in a fast-paced environment; the ability to multitask and shift gears throughout the day is essential
- Comfortable in client-facing situations
- Not above doing small tasks
- No egos please!
- Hardworking and passionate – we all love what we do, do you?
Competitive salary, benefits, great office, and even better coworkers. Yes, we are a Mac office.
Still interested? Send us your application today! Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio and/or examples of relevant work with your application.