Account Service Intern
This internship isn’t about fetching coffee and taking selfies (although we do love coffee… and the occasional selfie?) If you want to have fun, work hard and gain some really valuable ad agency experience with a start-up twist, this internship is for you. We are a small 5 person agency so you’ll definitely have the opportunity to get some real experience. The opening is for an Account Services Intern. You will work with the Account Service team and assist in both client and project management activities ensure successful and profitable outcomes, both internally and externally. You will assist in developing schedules within our project management system and trafficking work (both design and development) through our process for a timely delivery. There will also be some administrative assistance and a potential market research project.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
This position is perfect for a responsible worker who is comfortable working with a smaller team. We require both a sense of professionalism and sense of humor when dealing with clients as well as internal team members. A steady demeanor is essential for dealing with clients and project deadlines. In order to meet those deadlines, this person will also need to be hands-on, enjoy learning and diligent about the details. The right person will feel that this is a fun, highly productive and rewarding experience.
Experience & Requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- The ability to work independently, as well as with a team in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Working toward a degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business
- Experience working in an advertising agency is a plus